Wayne Grady Cup
The Wayne Grady Cup will be played at Virginia Golf Club on Sunday, 18 June 2017 over 36 holes of stroke play.
- A Tournament Committee has the sole management and control of the event. Any decisions made by the Committee are considered to be final.
- The entry fee is $60 per player and this includes a buffet lunch in the clubhouse between the first and second round.
- The event is open to male amateur golfers with a handicap not exceeding 6.4 at the time of entry. Golfers must be a financial member of a golf club.
- The field is limited to 96 players. If entries are received in excess of this number, a ballot will be undertaken with players on the highest handicaps subject to elimination.
- Once the draw has been completed, there will be no refund of the entry fee for players who withdraw.
- The event will be a shotgun start with the first round commencing at 7am and the second round at 12pm. The draw will be published on the Virginia Golf Club website (www.virginiagolf.com.au) on Thursday, 15 June 2017.
- Prizes will be awarded as follows: