Virginia Golf Club is known as one of Brisbane’s most beautiful and distinguished 27 hole golf courses. Virginia is also famous for kick starting the careers of some of the worlds golfing greats, such as Greg Norman and Wayne Grady.
More than just a golf club, we are proud to be the first golf course in Qld to introduce the exciting new sporting craze of Foot Golf!
Virginia is family friendly and open to the public, which means, you don’t need to be a member to come along and enjoy all we have to offer.
Everyone’s welcome! Call 3267 6333 to book your round or book online
- Social distancing remaining 1.5 metres from persons at all times.
- Ball Washers, Bubblers and Sunscreen are out of use.
- No cash payments / Eftpos or Members cards ONLY.
- 1 PERSON PER CART ONLY.
- At no point must you remove the flagstick, leave it in at all times.
- Holes will be upturned for easy access.
- Bunker rakes have been removed please use your feet or clubs.
- Bunkers are preferred lies, nearest point no nearer to the hole.
- MARK YOUR OWN CARD, DON’T SIGN.
- NO SHAKING OF HANDS.
- WASH HANDS REGULARLY.
- NO NTP’s.