Established in 1928, Virginia Golf Club is regarded as one of Queensland’s oldest and most time honoured public golf courses.
Virginia really is The Course of Champions. Home to legends such as Greg Norman and Wayne Grady who were both juniors at Virginia along with Australian Amateur Champions Jack Rayner and Andrew Buckle as well as Queensland legend Sommie Mackay.
There are many reasons to visit or become a member of Virginia Golf Club, here’s just a few:
• 27 holes, comprising of 18 hole Championship Course & Heritage Nine Course
• Spacious air conditioned Clubhouse, with sweeping views of the Championship Course
• Undercover terrace area where you can relax & enjoy the surroundings all year round
• Ample car parking
• Friendly & welcoming atmosphere
• Function facilities to host any type of celebration or meeting
• Long & short range practice fairways, putting & chipping greens
• No joining fee or social green fees
• Flexible membership payment options
Download our MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
CLICK HERE for details on membership categories and fees.